Monday 13 January 2014

In Between

We just turned 17! 17 weeks pregnant that is ;) Starting to feel slightly bigger but haven't noticed a complete change yet. I still have people come up to me & say "What! You're pregnant. You don't even look it!" I guess it's because I haven't exactly "bumped" out yet. The feeling of maybe just being too full is still there but as the weeks go on my stomach seems tighter & firmer. Most people have reassured me by month 5 they finally pop. Until then I will keep enjoying the small bump, wearing my usual clothes & keep on collecting maternity clothes until they fit. 

Our next ultra sound is in a week & a half. We have pretty much made up our minds that we will be finding out the sex perhaps do a gender reveal cake. I can hardly wait to find out if Baby Coulter will be a boy or girl. Stay tuned!!



Melissa xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment