Thursday 16 January 2014

Babymoon

I think vacations are a must have! I especially think "babymoons" are a necessity. My husband and I have been discussing going on a little vacay before our little one arrives at the end of June. We don't want to travel great lengths. Just a 4-5 trip to get some rest and relaxation and maybe a glimpse of sun if we're lucky. 2 places on our list are currently San Francisco and Las Vegas. Easy enough to travel to. 

We also love our spot in Tofino, BC. Nothing says relaxation like the westcoast. You can't beat those beach strolls, the smell of the ocean and the calmness of Tofino. This is by far one of our favorite getaways. Many great memories there! 

Cox Bay Beach, BC

Tonquin Beach, BC 

I think it's important for spouses to connect before their baby comes. It's going to add a whole new dynamic to the relationship that's for sure. Extremely exciting but for now I think we will enjoy the calm before the storm (I mean that in the best way possible).

Any recommendations for a Babymoon? 

Melissa xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment