Friday 3 January 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things

 
Winter can be hard because we are always bundled up in jackets. I think it's my favorite! I love the accessories that we can incorporate. Whether it's boots, hats, or of course scarves. I might have a bit of a scarf obsession (well, according to my husband). I still justify it with it's cheaper than leather handbags ;) 

The Zara blanket scarf is perfect for cold winter months. Not only is the plaid trendy right now, very versatile in how many ways you can wear it (even doubles as a blanket), it's extremely 
warm & cozy! My winter go to. Nothing but compliments when I wear it too (bonus!) 

I often throw on my Aritzia alps hat when we head out to do errands. It comes in handy especially when we take our dog, Finn out for hikes. I feel like the slouchy tuques have a new twist on traditional tuques. Keeping my ears & head toasty! 

Lastly, can't seem to leave the house without my Hunter boots. I purchased the "Huntress" style. I feel like they are more spacious than the original style. I also went with blue because they feel like they aren't ordinary black. These look good with tights or jeans. You can either dress them up or down.


What are some of your winter faves?

Melissa xo 








 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment