Saturday 4 January 2014

2014, A Brand New Year!

Here we are in a new year. Always hard to believe a whole year has been and gone. It's time to get organized! What better way to get inspired than by an adorable day planner. These Kate Spade calendars are sure to get you putting to-do's & appointments inside. Lucky for us Canadian girls Chapters now carries this line. 


If you are anything like me I live my life by lists. Nothing more satisfying than writing everything down & checking it off! These Kate Spade notepads are pretty cute & very true. 


Or if you are trying to go paperless (which  really is the way we all should be going) maybe a new phone cover will inspire you. Putting your reminders, to-do's & calendar dates into your phone is also a great way to stay on top of things. I have been coveting these cases from Rifle Paper Co. What gold lover wouldn't want the gold striped case?


2014 will be a magical year. My husband & I are expecting our first baby in June. Until then we will be spending quality time together & getting our nursery set up for our little bundle. Wishing everyone a successful, happy & healthy year! 

Melissa xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment