Tuesday 27 May 2014

Maternity Photos (35 Weeks)

have been documenting my pregnancy by photos since 9 weeks (well let's be honest, my husband has been). Between my mirror selfies, drawing of the fruit or veggie on the chalkboard (according to the "What to Expect" app) to posing in front of a blank wall I think we pretty much captured it. Thank goodness my husband has been so easy going about being my on-demand photographer. 

I decided that I wanted to treat myself to professional photos. Who knows how many times in your life you will be pregnant, I have always loved the look of a pregnant woman. Plus this feels like a very special time in our lives & I wanted to make sure it was photographed. I felt like these were more for me than anyone else, so I saved my husband from attending the photoshoot. I went with Sheri Shanahan from Sheri Shanahan Photography. Living on the westcoast & being a fantastic time of year I knew I wanted it outside & to have a "natural" look to them. We decided that Piper's Lagoon would be a perfect location (grass & trees on one side & the ocean on the other). Sheri was amazing! I can't say enough great things about her. She had the same ideas as me & her passion for photography was evident. So grateful I had the opportunity to have these photos done. I know one day I will look back & have fond memories....













 





Melissa xo








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, and I love that floral kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Andria, I never responded! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete