Wednesday 21 May 2014

35 Weeks!

We are currently at 35.5 weeks! Unreal... I'm finally finished work, currently nesting like crazy & trying to get some relaxation in before our baby girl arrives. I started on the outside & am now working my way inside. At least I can enjoy my backyard now :) I didn't realize that you feel the need to clean & organize every square inch of your home? 

I see the doctor every week now. Today he told me the baby's head is very far down in the birthing canal (sorry might be too much info) explains the pelvis pain I have every day. Apparently I am a "fingertip" dilated as well. This could go on for weeks so in the mean time I will just have to be patient. Baby is the size of a large cantaloupe (5.5 lbs). Heard her sweet little heart beat again today. She seems to be healthy & content. I'm feeling full on kicks & jabs now. I always feel her little feet at the side of my stomach sticking out, I'm sure I will miss that. Still feeling pretty good for the most part, able to still do the same things as before just needing a little more sleep at night (waking up usually at 3:00 AM seems to be a normal occurrence). Had my maternity photoshoot yesterday. It was so fun! I went with Sheri Shanahan of Sheri Shanahan Photography. She shared the same vision as I did for the shoot. The little daisies in the grass were the perfect setting for the pictures. We also did some by the ocean. Excited  to receive more copies of the photos! 



"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." Winnie The Pooh

Melissa xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment