Sunday 27 April 2014

32 Weeks!

Time is going quick! Although some days it feels like I have been pregnant for 5 years... I woke up this morning to look at my "What To Expect" app & it said 8 weeks remaining! Now the real panic is starting to set it. I think I will be cramming  with books, blogs & youtube videos within the next few weeks. I was quite open minded going into this pregnancy with regards to the mindset "anything can happen, it's not going to be by the book". Now I feel like I want to educate myself & prepare for babies arrival & bringing her home. 

Size: Honeydew, 19 inches, 4.5 lbs, she is to gain 1/2 a pound every week! 

Baby: She seems quite content moving around inside. Lots of movement still during the day. Finn loves to cuddle up on my stomach & feel her kicks. I have a feeling they will be the best of friends.

Momma: It's safe to say I look pregnant now. Some have told me I have a torpedo belly... My belly button is sticking out now. Getting hard to bend over. Thank goodness for my sweet husband who treated me to a nice manicure & pedicure yesterday. It might be hard to paint my own toenails. Feels like I am running out of room inside! Heartburn seems to strike daily. Smaller meals seem to help plus a pack of Tums in my purse. I find myself waking up lots in the night. This is good training for when the baby arrives, getting me used to interrupted sleep. All worth it! Still attending prenatal yoga & enjoying every minute of it. Feels great to connect with people going through the same thing. The teacher is amazing & gives a lot of advice/ positive encouragement. 



Soon you will be here sweet girl! 

Melissa xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment