Thursday 17 April 2014

30 Weeks!

I feel like I have a little boxer inside my stomach these days! Baby girl is a wild one. She calms down at night but during the day it's non-stop kicking, stretching out & moving around :) My favorite thing these days is to touch my stomach & see if she responds back, she always does! 

She currently weighs 3.2 lbs & is the size of a head of lettuce. From now on she will be gaining nearly 1/2 a lb a week. Is it any wonder I feel like I'm starting to run out of room? I find myself starting to eat smaller meals now & trying to catch my breath quite often (especially after walking up stairs!) I'm also finding myself up more at night now but still getting a good nights rest. My appetite is ever so changing. Finally I can eat pasta again! Can't seem to get enough of cereal & smoothies...

Prenatal yoga has been amazing. So glad I signed up. I always forget my love & passion for yoga when I'm not partaking in it. Of course, this yoga seems quite tame in comparison to the classes I'm used to going to. Lots of deep breathing & stretching. Interesting to meet other moms ranging from 17 weeks- 38 weeks. I look forward to the mommy & baby yoga classes after this :) 

Still hard to believe it's Easter weekend & we have 2 months to go! That felt like a lifetime away at Christmas time. Everything is progressing nicely. Doctors visits will be every 2 weeks now. 

"A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... When a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her she is never alone." 

We are so excited to meet you Baby Coulter! 

Melissa xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment