Saturday 15 November 2014

What's in My Brave Tote

I recently received another beautiful Brave Leather tote to add to my ever growing Brave collection. This bag is nothing short of amazing! With it's rich leather, perfect size & accessibility it's just right for me being a mama on the go! I love that Brave Leather is a Canadian based business that makes their handcrafted goods in Canadian factories. They specialize in fine leather handbags, belts & accessories. The attention to detail does not go unnoticed. The smell & the feel of this bag will make any handbag lover happy! 

I never found a diaper bag that suited my style. I decided that I could use a tote & that would act as a fully functioning diaper bag. It's a great size tote, as I'm not constantly digging to the bottom to find items, who has time for that? There's a pocket for a couple lip glosses & keys, the bag holds just the right amount of items as pictured. It's easy to overpack & get carried away with things for baby but I always like to keep it simple by packing just the necessities (diapers, wipes, change pad, change of clothes, Sophie the Giraffe, teething necklace, blanket). Of course some mama necessities as well (lipgloss, wallet, sunglasses, etc.). I'm already carting around a healthy baby every day I don't need a workout from my bag as well!  Overall I'm so pleased with this bag. Check out their large selection of handbags & other items at www.braveleather.com or follow them on Instagram (instagram.com/braveleather) 






Handbag "Orini" in black domino c/o Brave Leather 

Melissa xo 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you. This Brave Leather bag is wonderful.

    Luxury Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article.Gold bullion UK

    ReplyDelete