Thursday 13 November 2014

Not So Little Anymore

Our baby is growing up so quickly! I know everybody says it goes by fast but you don't know it until you live it & it does! I still feel like it's June & we have just come home from the hospital (maybe that's because I'm on maternity leave & have loss sense of time). 

Avery is such a little joy! She is becoming more consistent with everything she does... Well, besides sleeping. Loves to play on her playmat, talk (cooing of course), bath time, daily adventures out with Mom, hikes with Dad & Finn, singing (I think we have pretty much wore out the lyrics to Baby Beluga & Wheels on the Bus) we do have to sing these songs as soon as we get in the car. Funny, we have become "that" family". She's great at napping on the go! Very responsive to her name & is always looking for Dad & Mom. Her looks have changed quite a bit. Her cheeks are getting chubbier, eyes are changing color, all of her hair is falling out & she is so tall. 

I never fully imagined what life would be like with a baby probably because it overwhelmed me for the longest time. I can truly say it's amazing (yes,you by all means you have some bad days) but those aside she makes our little house & family complete. I look forward to her smiling face every morning. We are so excited to have our first Christmas with her! Last Christmas is when we shared the news with our family & friends. 





Melissa xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment