Tuesday 14 October 2014

October To-Do's

Fall is definitely my favorite season. Something about the crisp air, changing leaves & coziness of it all. Even more excited this year that I have a little bundle to snuggle. We have planned a few exciting family things to-do this October. We are starting off by our first family vacation to Tofino (Cox Bay Beach Resort). Only a short but sweet 3 day stay. It will be just enough time away & a little practice for another trip perhaps in January. Very excited to show Avery our favorite place. We hope she enjoys the beach as much as we do. We also plan to go to the corn maze & pick out pumpkins. It's always something I've wanted to do. We might need to take a few photos in the pumpkin patch too. Last thing on our list is dressing up for Halloween. Can't wait to put Avery in her watermelon costume. I would be lying if I said I haven't been excited about this for months! Looking forward to among some family memories! 



Melissa xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment