Thursday 9 October 2014

Little Changes

I feel like I figure one thing out then next thing you know it's changed. Little A is still learning life on the outside & she's doing a great job. It's so easy to get frustrated & fed up but I often remind myself "she's new here, she's just learning & adjusting just like me". This helps me put things into perspective & I'm able to give her the attention that she needs from me. I think I've got her figured out then all of a sudden she's changed & onto something else. We have recently transitioned to the crib, I'm sure she's grateful for as she actually has room to stretch out her legs & arms. It was hard to make the move. To me it meant my baby was growing up (well she really is & I need to face reality!). Bath time routine before bed is also becoming the norm as well as going to bed. She has become quite the little chatterbox. Talking away & cooing, the expressions are way too adorable! She recently decided everything belongs in her mouth. Holding Sophie & putting her in her mouth has been the victory for the week (I think her gums are starting to get tender... Uh oh!) She may have discovered tv... We don't have it on very often but when we do she is completely mesmerized by it. Funny to see her focus on it. Still needs to be rocked or go for car rides to sleep for those short cat naps. 





You are such a joy! Thank you for making the small things in life so important Little A. 

Melissa xo 



2 comments:

  1. lily has the same jumperoo - best thing i ever bought!
    -natalie-
    www.thesecondbestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww fun! I hope she learns to love it like Lily does!

    ReplyDelete