Friday 19 September 2014

Solly Baby Wrap

As soon as I found out we were expecting I ordered the Solly Baby Wrap. I loved the idea of baby wearing! There are so man benefits to doing so, not only are you hands-free, you are also deepening the parent child bond & according to studies babies who are carried are smarter babies (even more of a reason to do so!) 

I received my Solly wrap & couldn't be more pleased with it. It's soft lightweight material feels like a dream. The %100 lenzing modal is the perfect blend. Small enough to roll up & stow away in your diaper bag. It really is simple to put on. I did watch the tutorials a few times to get the hang of it & practiced with a small bag of sugar! There are two different ways of wearing it (all info is on www.sollybabywrap.com) 





I do have to brag about their customer service. It's phenomenal! From the moment I was interested & inquiring to now sending the owner Elle photos on Instagram (don't forget to follow them, lots of helpful tips) to make sure I'm wearing it correctly. They go above & beyond! So impressed! The new fall colors were just released... I am eyeing up the color "Goldie" how appropriate for the gold lover! 

Happy baby wearing! 

Melissa xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment