Wednesday 24 September 2014

1 Year of Marriage

First off, how is it already September? I really don't have a sense of time these days... I swear it's still June! I guess that happens when you are busy being a Momma. One year has gone by since we said our "I do's". One eventful & happy year. This time last year we were off on our honey moon in Tofino... Riding our cruisers down the beach just in time to catch the sunset while enjoying the view with a bottle of wine.

I couldn't be happier with being married to my hubby. He's the most thoughtful, dedicated & loving man. I think we have learned a lot from each other in the past year. Learned to compromise (you always need to meet in the middle), laugh (makeup from those silly quarrels right away, no sense in wasting time being mad), encourage on another (support each other career wise & emotionally) & most of all unconditional love. 

We were very fortunate to find out we were pregnant with our daughter only 3 weeks after our honeymoon. We found out just after Thanksgiving weekend. Exciting & life changing news! Nothing is more special than creating life. I had my moments while pregnant I blame that on the morning sickness. I still feel like I owe my husband a big award for doting on me 24/7. 



Here's to many more years! Love you C!

Melissa xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment