Thursday 21 August 2014

Life As I Know It

Before I became a full-time Mom I was a Monday to Friday girl. I used to live for the weekends! Now I find it hard to tell the days apart. Days turn into weeks & the weeks blend into months? When your energy is focused solely on the well being of your babe, time doesn't matter. Things are starting to get a little more "normal" around here. We are trying to be a little more organized such as planning out meals & grocery shopping for more than one meal at a time. So far so good!  Started to sleep more now usually only up once a night (knock on wood) Speaking of time, it's limited these days with getting myself prepped & ready for the day. I find myself throwing on boyfriend jeans, simple graphic tees, a pair of Converse & a few accessories (if I want to get fancy). Not only is it easy but it's become my "Mom style". I'm always rushing to have a shower & get ready during Avery's happy time in her Mamaroo. Hard to believe in just a week we will have a 3 month old.... And it will also be our 1 year wedding anniversary. What a year we've had! Everything seems so fast paced but this is life as we know it & I love it! 




Melissa xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment