Saturday 6 January 2018

New Year, New Products

I’ve been thinking a lot of New Years resolutions (tis’ the season). I didn’t make any goals or resolutions this year as it seemed too overwhelming. I did know one thing, that I want to be more conscious of is the products we’re bringing into our home. We prepare & eat delicious organic wholesome meals at home. We’ve been teaching our daughter that it’s important to eat healthy & balanced meals. Explaining to her what fuels your body & where our food is coming from. I think the next step will be learning more about household items, beauty & hygiene products. The more informed I am the more I can educate & explain to my family believe me three year olds have inquiring minds & they always want to ask ;) 

Quality over quantity. Although, it’s easy to grab the product with the smaller price tag off the shelf. The products that are organic, sustainable & green come with a higher cost. I’m looking at that as an investment in my family, our health & well-being.  There’s too many unknowns out there & I’m realizing lately paying attention to labels is more important than ever. Especially when it comes to skin care (we come from a long line of family members with sensitive skin). I want to be able to recognize & pronounce the names of the ingredients & have the ingredients list be fewer. 

I was excited to come across quality certified organic Canadian products from Green Beaver. More importantly, baby products. This is the perfect start to welcoming clean baby care items into our home. The calming lavender baby lotion has become part of our nightly bedtime routine. It smells heavenely & moisturizes the skin the way it should (not leaving it greasy or disappearing right after it’s applied). I even find that I’m applying it to my hands throughout the day. From constant hand-washing to dry winter hands it’s exactly what my hands need. Green Beaver is a brand that I can get behind & I can’t wait to grow our collection. 








Melissa xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment