Tuesday 2 May 2017

The DockaTot

We had a heck of a time with sleep with our first born. Nothing seemed to work for us.... All I can remember was endless hours of standing up bouncing & rocking with tired, heavy eyes. Along with singing the same nursery rhymes over & over again! What I would've done to have had a Dockatot back then... I probably would've given my right arm! 

 

 

 

I had said to my husband from the beginning of our second pregnancy "the only thing we really need this time is the Dockatot". He actually agreed with me! There's a lot of things you forget about newborns but the non-existent sleep was something that we both never forgot about. We received the Dockatot for Harrison & so far it's been amazing! We've placed it in our king sized bed on top of our duvet. I put Harrison in there & he will sleep for a couple of hours (when he's not struggling with tummy issues). Then when it comes time for his nap I try & place him in there.  It's also been handy to move the Dockatot from room to room. That way I'm able to get housework done & he can sleep soundly. He's cocooned perfectly in the Dockatot & extremely cozy. It's the perfect baby item for the expecting parents! 


2 comments:

  1. Very well. Thanks for sharing this thing. I think this is a best gift for my friend's baby. She would be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh that baby is so cute :)
    Please see Dockatot Coupon

    ReplyDelete