Monday 20 February 2017

Our Nursery for Baby Boy

It still blows my mind that we will be welcoming a new bundle of joy. We were on the fence for quite some time about growing our family (if, when, all those questions you constantly think of). For some reason I never envisioned it to be in the home we currently live in. I couldn't wrap my head around putting a baby in the spare room upstairs. Thanks to my husband for immediately showing me with some new paint on the walls it could become a brand new space. What a difference it made! With our last room having a bit more color & wall decals I felt like this time I wanted something more neutral. I had envisioned whites, greys, along with stripes, polka dots & some natural tones as well. With not knowing the gender until 22 weeks I felt it was our best bet to keep it quite gender neutral anyhow. Here is how it looks below: 










Melissa xo











1 comment: