Tuesday 26 May 2015

11 Months

I My eyes well up with tears when I write this post.... How have 11 months gone by? Where did my baby go? I thought you were supposed to stay small. You always hear everyone say "it goes by so fast! Enjoy it while you can". I don't think you truly understand that until you have experienced it. Here we are, 11 months later & couldn't be more proud of my sweet girl. 

She thinks life is hilarious! Always imitating our laughs & joining in on the giggles. Climbing onto high up things is the newest. Loves to be chased around the house while she crawls or holds onto her wagon. Still shakes the dog gate while making loud noises. Inhales food! We can cut up her food fast enough to feed her. No complaining there! (Coming from picky eaters) Very very outgoing! She can't wait to stare & get attention from somebody while out. Sleeping better now, most likely because she is exerting herself during the day. Always saying "Dada" sometimes "Mama" but Dad is her number one choice. Memorized a few words in a book & johns in when we read. Life just keeps getting better & better with you Avery Monica Mae! 




 


Melissa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment